Monday, 2 May 2016

GJ- Day 4-Plan

Planning
My plan of the day for this wonderful and fun game is to survive at least 15 days. I will try to never run out of food and power. This time I will try to not overpopulate my colony just like last time because overpopulating your colony will result in 0 food. I will also try not to have powerless nights.
Gameplay
This time I made it to 14 days so close to my goal but this time my colony didn't die from starvation. They died from an intruder attack which kinda sucks. I had some powerless nights so I didn't achieve that goal either but there was 1 goal I had achieved and that was the food problem. I didn't run out of food ever though I had a population of 14 because 4 out of those 14 were a biologist which helped a lot because they just maintained the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment