What I did this week...
I used Photoshop to overlay pictures, edit backgrounds and cropped pictures. I edited some pictures by overlaying a texture over it as well as a background. This week i posted 10 posts including this one. This week has been a very fun week even though we missed Monday since it was family day.
What I learnt...
This week I learned how to overlay pictures, edit backgrounds and cropped pictures. In Photoshop I learned how to overlay a texture over an image. I also learned how to change the background of an image as shown in the example.This week I learned how to crop images using the magic wand tool which I used in crop the car. ex:
I used Photoshop to overlay pictures, edit backgrounds and cropped pictures. I edited some pictures by overlaying a texture over it as well as a background. This week i posted 10 posts including this one. This week has been a very fun week even though we missed Monday since it was family day.
What I learnt...
This week I learned how to overlay pictures, edit backgrounds and cropped pictures. In Photoshop I learned how to overlay a texture over an image. I also learned how to change the background of an image as shown in the example.This week I learned how to crop images using the magic wand tool which I used in crop the car. ex:

No comments:
Post a Comment